« Home 

Monday, January 24, 2005 

My First Post

Wow, my very own blog! I guess the reason I wanted to do this is so that I can have a place to write random thoughts, to discuss theology, to journal, to basically have a place to discuss anything and everything. So come along for the ride if you want. I am currently in that uncertain time of life- waiting to be done with Seminary so that I can begin my life as a pastor- somewhere- only God knows at this time. Uncertainty breeds frustration/excitement/fear/anxiety/and opportunity, and I guess that's where I'm at now. The title of my blog is "Ephphatha" which comes from Mark 7:34 where Jesus heals the deaf man and orders him to "be opened". It is my prayer that I can "be opened" in my life, my work, and my ministry. Be opened to the wonders of almighty God and the way that the Spirit can work in our lives.

Let us all journey together on a path to openess.....

Justin -

Blessings upon your blogging endeavor. My experience is to do what you do what you can do to be regular in your postings, even through some dry spells or dark nights of the soul. Through this process the voice you need to develop will open. Your openness, your presence, will slowly draw the folks needing that to not only be present, but be, in turn open. Write on.

Post a Comment