« Home | My First Post » 

Monday, January 24, 2005 

For Starters

Let's talk about dreams....I recently preached a sermon on the Sunday before Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and the theme of the sermon was dreaming. What is it that we mere mortal dream for. King was such an amazing example of the power of dreaming, and wonder if we were that passionate about something could we make a difference in the world greater than we already are. So what are you dreaming about out there?

I dream of a day when the homeless in our world will have homes. I am not sure how to fix this problem, but I truly long for a day when this will be. It has been bitterly cold the last few weeks, and my heart breaks every time I think of those without homes and shelter. I have in the past helped out with shelter programs, but wonder what more can I do.

Comments.....