« Home | baby on the way..... » | mission here and there » | the journey continues » | brand new thing » | wow.... » | stuck » | range of everything » | plea for help! » | i am a rock, i am an island » | renewal » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

payton dianne grimm



born at 10:20 pm est on January 18th- weight-7lb 14oz length- 20 inches

congrats! finally there is more to this miracle than a name.

Congratulations! She's so beautiful!

Wow! How wonderful. You all are in my prayers...Paz

Thanks all for the nice comments! We got home today and Anna and Payton are both doing great!

Justin,
congratulations what a beautiful little girl. I am very happy for you guys, and I might say a little jealous. I love my sons more than anything, but there is a part of me that really wants a daughter. You guys truly are blessed. Congratulations and God bless.

testoot

Post a Comment