« Home | seeking advice » | christ is risen.....what we going to do about it? » | refreshed » | scared » | amazed by what god is doing » | do you have a problem with church? » | beautiful? » | pics » | payton dianne grimm » | baby on the way..... » 

Monday, September 25, 2006 

Nice Article

Here is a link to a recent article in the local paper. She does a pretty nice job of telling a little bit about what Advent is up to. Thought I would share....

Advent Article

Labels:

Great article. I have to say that regardless of the ups and downs that go on in a life of ministry it is the joy of being consistently surprised by God that gives me the energy I need each day.

I look forward to worshipping sometime, hopefully not in the too distant future, in your new space.

That is so Awesome Justin! YAY! It's so exciting to be a prayer partner for this congregation. It helps me feel like a part of it. Blessings!

Post a Comment