« Home | good to know » | preaching.... » | Holy Holy Week Ramblings » | ebb and flow » | "God Must Be Busy" » | different directions » | our voice » | Happy New Year! I hope all is well where you are ... » | what are WE missing? » | oh how time flies! i cannot believe that is is alm... » 

Thursday, October 01, 2009 

new blog

new blog....www.beopened.wordpress.com

Your blog caught my eye because Ephphatha is my prayer!

My daily prayer for openness:
"Ephphatha! Be opened!" Mark 7:34 ~ Lord, open our minds, our hearts, and our wills to your wisdom, to your love, to your healing and to your peace! Teach us how to love. I pray this in the name of Jesus, now and forever. Amen.

Wrote this song in September 2009, after I had begun praying my Ephphatha prayer in February of that year. My life has never been the same! Therefore, I shall never quit praying, Ephphatha! Open me Lord! Help me to grow In Christ Jesus!

Peace and Joy IN Christ ♪•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•

http://youtu.be/X819nmyz8Cc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X819nmyz8Cc&list=UU1v930Tt0-cWzEOFDjDK2PA&index=5&feature=plcp

Post a Comment