« Home | Monday Bloody Monday » | The Restoration Project » | Coffee and Conversation » | No Passion in the Oscars » | Timberwolves and Theology » | For Starters » | My First Post » 

Thursday, February 03, 2005 

Thursday and Sun

What a beautiful day today. I walked to work this morning at 7:20 and it was absolutely gorgeous outside. I love the warmth, but am kind of sad because all of the ice sculptures at the Winter Carnival fell over so we can't go and see them this weekend. Oh well, bring on spring. It's been a pretty uneventful week thus far outside of L (my son) getting sick. I have tried to not think too much this week as classes start again next week.


I had a dream last night I was on Survivor- I hope it comes true.

What do we do when we get to the point of our life where we have no motivation for what we are currently doing? Any ideas? I am so excited about the future, as in this summer and the beginning of a new career. But now I am so sick of being in school, and so sick of doing the little jobs I have. Help! Okay enough venting, I must stop before I get depressed or something.

Life is indeed full of blessings- Thank God!


I agree with you that the weather is absolutely wonderful (I have obviously been in MN too long)! I am looking forward to CA this weekend and I now realize that beyond seeing friends it is the chance for a change of scenery and whiling away the time that inspires me. I know that this trip puts me closer to Feb 22, and this excites me. I think the motivation and inspiration for finishing the semester can be summed up this way: the end is near! I am going to keep focusing on how few days there are left in order to keep myself headed in that direction. Thoughts? Peace out.

Post a Comment