« Home | And the decsion is... » | Today is THE day.... » | Remember that you are Dust » | Thursday and Sun » | Monday Bloody Monday » | The Restoration Project » | Coffee and Conversation » | No Passion in the Oscars » | Timberwolves and Theology » | For Starters » 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

Headed West

My family and I are traveling to Seattle today to see some friends. Should be a nice break from school and a great time to just relax and enoy the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. It has been a crazy couple of weeks- and I realize I have not blogged in an eternity. I did find out that I will be heading to Michigan next year for sure- to the Mitten Synod which consists of all of Lower Michigan besides the greater Detroit area. We are very excited for this move, and I cannot wait to learn more about where God is leading us. At the same time, several of my friends are still in the unknown- hopefully to find something out this weekend- my thoughts continue to be with them!

Off to catch a plane.

Wish I was in the Pacfic Northwest!! Congratulations on your synodical assignment. I pray the right match with a congregation is soon to come.

Peace brother.

Post a Comment